Sunday, November 25, 2007

Millionare........


One evening on my way from school, luckily i got a lift from dear mommy, i stopped too buy some safaricom credit. It was just when they were publicizing the Kwachua thingy, and i really hadn't gotten the whole concept of the competition. Since i was driving i just put the card in my pocket and decided id load it later upon arrival. On reaching home i had to make a call so, i scratched the lower part for the 12 digit pin and loaded it forgetting the upper part which showed the price money one was eligible to win.
A few minutes later i scratched the price money place and BOY was i ecstatic!!
0 after 0 after 0 tokead and they totaled six zeros, i.e a cool 1,000,000. Wachakelele ianze!
My cuzo was with me jumping up and down in jubilation already advising me how i should give him just kidogo. Lil bro there already demanding a bike, im sure the neighbors thought we were being robbed! I had visions of a shiny new ride, no walking no more, a deadly new phone (I had my lovely Mona at the time, oh Mona, my lovely Mona!!)
It all came crashing down after i now read the fine print!
I dont think ive ever gone from such a high to such a low in such a short time(id request all Kyuks to try and say the words in bold again, represent the 'sropes of mount Kenya!!').
But at least i was a millionare!!! Albeit for less than half an hour!

1 comment:

Muller said...

Michigan Business Center Resources, Articles, Blogs & Listings. Find Michigan business news, blogs, articles and other resources. Get local business listings and events and join forum discussions at MLive com I-129F Cover Letter. Enclosed please find my Form I-129F, Petition for K-1 Fianc�[e] Visa for. Created Date: 8/29/2002 9:59:00 PM Company: self Other titles: I-129F Cover Letter Confidential Fax Cover Sheet at FreeFaxCoverSheets net. This printable fax cover sheet includes a statement of confidentiality and is clearly labeled Confidential. Free to download and print