Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Crumbling of a Giant.....

It seems its just a bad three months for me cause last week i was out burying my friend, Anthony Owalla Mboya.
I met Owalla in primary school, the one and only St.Marys but do i say , when i was in class 6 and later met him in Strathmore University when doing my diploma. We were close in primary but not so in University but non the less he was my friend and i mourn his loss. He struck me as one very cheerful fellow cause i dont think there was a time i saw him sad even during his illness, a trait that i yearn to imitate for years to come. He was a great mind, perhaps the greatest mind ive had the pleasure to meet in our age group, he was surely destined to be an ace programmer, a skillful engineer and a brilliant businessman, if he were to have been with us for a decade or two longer but that is not to be....
His death has put in sharp focus what exactly im here to do, what i can do, wat i have done, and how privileged i am to have the chance to do it, ive resolved to live for the moment, maximize my potential, make the maximum of my time with my friends and loved ones cuz you never know......
The swahili say "Ukiona kichwa cha mwenzako chanyolewa, chako kitie maji!"

Rest in peace Anto,
We shall soon meet again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

t's such a important site. imaginary, very intriguing!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://fanatic.com.pl/zdrowie-i-uroda/opony,s,396.html]opony[/url]