Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Birthday!!

Lemmi start with, my bday just passed and why lie imma party like its my birthday.....soon.
Have cats to deal with first, and with this new psyke instilled in me by dear "young" maua have to ace them before i club hop.

Soo many things happening right now, from people leaving, precisely, 2 VIPs leaving, making new friends, new opportunities and shouldering new responsibilites, as well as living all on my own......well not exactly but close enough! :-)

In ma very short existence in this world of ours, i tend to wonder what impact ive made on other people, would they remember me if i had a sudden and unfortunate death? Or would guys go like, "Haiya! Whers Ngare?" "I donno! Maybe hes sleeping." Wonder how many people would show up at ma funeral, and not just because thers free food or because they feel obligated because they just knew someone who knew me....

Anyhuu, a happy birthday to me! :-)

1 comment:

joyunspeakable2011 said...

belatedly i must say.....happy?

here lies Ngare..he was such a nice man..he never abused or insulted anyone (sob)...Ngare nothing prepared us for your ealry departure.....your place will never be filled....bla, bla, bla

Ngare,,,,when you look from Heaven tommorrow, i'll have forgotten your memory or even what you stood for......

unfortunately, that's what happens to everyone who dies.....

thank God you are not dead.....you need to create a legacy through giving birth.....literally or otherwise of something...someone...you will have done your portion of what God sent you here to do...

happy birthday