Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Random thought......

Ever wondered how the future will look like?
Well i have. (A pal of mine thinks i think alot about everything, well i think my pal daent think much about anything.)
From how ill look like to wat ill be doing to if ill be blessed to have a wife.
But i digress, what amazes me the most is the technological advancements we'll have made in the next 30 years and by we i mean others other than Kenya. I mean we have some really brilliant people in Kenya as in people you go like, WOW! But somehow dude to their faults or faults as a country we never appear anywhere on the global sphere in terms of technological innovation! Did you know a Kenyan was involved or is it that the Kenyan wrote the software for Nokia 3310? What i must think is the most successful phone ever, well in ma books at least! I digress agen..
Im just from reading about an article about "The Grid" and im like wow!!
Imagine getting internet together with ur elec. As in if you have elec you hooked up to the net! As in giga bit speeds!!
{moment of silence}
That is what the future is to me! Being able to have a video conference with someone at the cost of a local call of Celtels 3bob a min. Having a conversation with a hologram of the person you talking to, downloading a whole movie in seconds. Downloading albums in miliseconds. Yeah thats the s***t!

4 comments:

Mo said...

It's just as well the last few options aren't there because I'd turn into THE couch potato. I'm smiling just imagining those!

Maua said...

It'd be nice to have that, and no, 3310 was the best Nokia. I still have mine in the archive after 7 yrs, and yes, it's functional(if charged).

Ngare said...

True dat smiley aka maua, i actualy meant 3310! Ive been looking for one i can buy, id carry it around at night without being worried about being thuged! :-)

Maua said...

I'll look around my high street, sure I can get one for you.