Thursday, March 13, 2008

Life.......as at now.

Thursday 13th March 2008

Dear journ....blog.
Today has just been a boring day one that has come, consecutively after others. I dont know what the problem is, maybe its because of the end of the "MUN excitement" or may be its just cause i miss my girl.
Talking of MUN and my girl, i was oddly surprised that i was not really interested in the FLY girls in MUN! Astonishingly i didnt mind just making acquaintances as in:
{two REALLY REALLY fine mamaz approaching as we walk through a corridor}
Ma friend: Ok here we go...
Me: Go? Go where? Ooooooh! Okidoki.
{my pal looks bewildered}
Girls:{in a chirpy tone like birds in the early morning} Hello *ma friend*!!
Ma friend:{in an equally high but not as nice tone} Hello girl 1 and girl 2!!
Me:{admiring the wonderful architecture of the buildings(sic)}
Ma friend: {to the girls} Hey meet my pal Ngare, Ngare this is Girl 1 and Girl 2.
Me: {all eloquent and stuff} Pleasure to meet to ladies, i must say you look absolutely stunning! {not the exact phrasing...} id love to stay for a while and chat but we were in a bit of a hurry...*ma friend*
Ma friend: {looking even more bewildered} Yes...... yes we were.....
{Goodbyes ensue and we move on in a leisurely stroll down the corridor with my friend a machete short of 'skirmishing' me)

Blog, worry not i aint gay, im just really content with my relationship status right now. A very strange feeling indeed!

As content as i may feel with my status(yes even the HIV one -) i dont feel the same with my life in general. You know when you wake up day after day then ur like HAIYA its friday! Did we skip like Wednesday and Thursday!? Those times you feel like uve hit a slump, dragging ur feet in a swamp or treading in the deep end with one leg tied down.

My pal thinks i think too much, i think that too. Many a time that id keep her awake late into the night with my many woes and she laps it up like a cat with a full milk bowl, shez strong, if i was on the other end of the conversation id probably go hang myself cause of boredom! Things as they are, things as i would wish them to be, things id wish to do, and things as they are done. Having been in school for more than, yaani ive even lost count, for like 15 years and counting i sure do hope that theres a really good life for me once im through all this crap! Not that i have it bad, i must say blog that i have it better than others lakini jo!

I remember when i was like in second term in my last year of high school , i was just wondering what was on offer after i finished my final exam and i just put all my frustration, misery, anticipation, anxiety and curiosity and came out with what id call a song(think of a loose meaning to the word 'song'), i wonder if it still exists....ill rampage through my archives blog, hope ill get a chance to put it down here.

All in all blog glad to be alive!

Pic of the day:











Music:
Every other time- LFO
Gallery- Mario Vazquez
Goodlife- Kanye west
Iris- Googoodolls
He loves me- Jill Scott
Heaven sent- Keyshia Cole
courtesy of Pinky!






Again i aint gay twas a present, and there was no other color in the store!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i adore Mario Vasquez..and hun, these days men and pink don't necesarily(sp) mean gay!

candybox said...

Please tell me, that note up there, yes that one, the one with Odinga, please tell me it ain't so.
I'm off to cry myself to sleep.
What is this world coming to? :-(

Anonymous said...

@candy...lol...♥

Ngare said...

@ candy lol
Dont worry it aint in circulation........


Yet.

Tandra said...

lol..i hear... yet... lol...

as long as u happy....

plus..y u justifyin the pink? if tis pink...tis pink....LOL

candybox said...

Ngare what do you mean not yet?
Please don't tease a girl like that, it's not funny.
Riu nu jugire mbuu.
Woooooo wooooooooo
Lord have mercy.

Anonymous said...

@candy...am still laughing...relax girl..
**and ngare i passed to say hi to my boy, how u doin?

Maua said...

First time here, but I wanna scream. Woooooi, ati that note is not in circulation, yet. Does it exist, somewhere, someplace, hata kama it's a vault somewhere nikaibe I shred it.

Ngare said...

@tandra
yenyewe i love pinky to death lakini its PINK!!! Had to set the record str8 :-)

@neema divine
im doing aaaiiit! Just kidogo stressed with school, now why did Adam have to eat that apple!

@candybox
Ona wauga booo Raila niwe prime minister! Nu ndukamake gutire noti ta eyo.

@maua
Wadup how you doing! Welcome to ma page! Prototypes of that note are supposedly locked up overseas(Fort Knox) as they undergo testing if they will withstand the negative effects of fish oil. But then again i dont listen to the voices in ma head myself..... :-)

candybox said...

Ok now i can relax. Even my developing ulcer has ponaed.
Shidwe.

joyunspeakable2011 said...

dear blog........that note you finished your message with????? was a shock......

thank God its been recalled. Now Raila can be a good PM but a portrait on our money.......?

i agree with Candy.............